Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thanks from Hawaii to New York

Dear Ms. S,

I know my husband sent you a letter today praising Trinity Air Ambulance team and the excellent care he received from them during his medical emergency.

I just want to add that from the moment we received the first call from Inger Lisa Skroder while at the North Hawaii Community Hospital to our arrival at Hospital for Special Surgery in NY I felt that a weight had been lifted from me. She took care of everything – all arrangements, from remembering the soft pillow and personal belongings my husband had with him, to the ambulance trips, to food ready and waiting at the FBO in Oakland, to checking in to ask if my husband was settled in and ok at HSS. Everything went on time and smoothly. And she did it all with concern for both of us, with humor – made us laugh many times – and with unparalleled professionalism.

We felt blessed to have Inger Lisa, Larry, Jonathan, Michael and Kevin in our lives for a very brief but very frightening time. They all made a very difficult situation better.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Elaine J.