Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Thank, From The Bottom of My Heart"

Trinity,

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for making that whole experience feel much easier than it should have. I have nothing but gratitude and respect for you and your coworkers. Outcome couldn’t have been better. One fractured rib, contusions and tissue damage between ribs, but nothing serious. Should be back in good shape in no time. Hope all is well with you and your family, they are very blessed to have you in their lives. I’ve told everybody but my little grandma, some things are better left unmentioned, and they have gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Ive attached a copy of my resume. If you know anyone that needs a captain, feel free to give me a call. Keep saving lives!
Thanks again

Sincerely,


Jon O.