Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Recommendations from Clients

Recommendations from Clients
December 6, 2017
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to recommend the services of Trinity Air Ambulance International. I had need of their medical evacuation services recently after my mother suffered a serious stroke while visiting family in Hxxx.
I was immediately impressed by Trinity's focus on my mother's health and their commitment to do everything in their power to return her to her to XXXXXXX, without compromising her health.
Trinity absorbed complex medical records, including those that were transcribed in French. Trinity coordinated with logistical perfection including ground transport from the hospital in Haiti to the Haitian Airport, and then plane-to-door service from the Discharging airport to the hospital in DC.
Trinity's logistical planning and performance were exceptional, as Trinity kept our family informed at every step of the transportation process. I can not say enough about the professional, caring and empathetic Trinity team. I credit Trinity for returning my mother to the States in a manner that provides her the opportunity to recover.
My mother arrived in XXX safely and now we have a chance for her to recover. Thanks to the entire Trinity team for their outstanding assistance.
Sincerely
KR