Friday, January 4, 2013

A Sincere Thank You to Trinity Air Ambulance International

First of all, this note is several years late and for that I have no excuse but I do apologize. On 9 March 2009 while on a construction missions trip to Venezuela I fell off a roof and broke both wrists, both feet, my left tibia and right shoulder. Needless to say I was in trouble and needed to get back to the states where I could be treated. You transported me on 11 March from Caracas to Ft. Lauderdale to Colorado Springs.

Thank you!! You were a life saver. I was drugged up but I do remember a physician and nurse (both male) on board who were superb. If they are still working for you, please give them (and the pilots) my thanks and let them know I have recovered nicely. Though I did not walk for over 3 months and was out of work for nearly 11 months, I am back to running and have no physical limitations. I am back flying 747s for United Airlines. I still have your luggage tag on my carry on bag so I think of your help to me whenever I see that tag.

May all of you have many years of productive service. I honestly don’t know where I would be now if Trinity Air Ambulance had not taken me home.

Warmest regards,

T. L.