Monday, August 19, 2013

A Tremendous Thank You Trinity Air Ambulance, from the Norries

Lisa, You did an outstanding job of caring for our son Erik, and we thank you with all our hearts!
I just wanted to express my deepest thank you to Trinity Air Ambulance for saving my life from the Shark bite in the Bahamas. Not only did you save my life you saved my leg. I would be more than happy to give a video or written testimonial about your services any time you would like. Thank you Lisa for the vision and the need for this type of service. I would like to thank the Doctor, and the others that were on the plane. I don’t even know their names. I am walking! Please forward my deepest thanks and sincerest appreciation to the pilots, the paramedics, and the doctor on board. Truly a blessing.

Erik Norrie

August 4, 2013

Lisa, You did an outstanding job of caring for our son Erik, and we thank you with all our hearts!
You and your team are tremendous!

Jack B. Norrie and Connie M. Norrie (Dad & Mom)