Saturday, March 26, 2016

Kingston Jamaica to Miami

To all Trinity Staff

Thank you for assisting with the travel arrangements for my sister  and cousin  from Kingston Jamaica to Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital.  The staff were very helpful in collecting data and making all the arrangements from ground and air transportation as well as the admission to Jackson Memorial.  My main concern was the safety of the flight, however, my family assure me all went well.  I do appreciate the email notification of pickup and landing status.  The phone reps, and the flight and med crew all was easy to deal with. (I apologize if i forgot any staff name)  Lisa, you have a great staff. Continue the good work in assisting families in need.  Just to update you on my family condition, since my sister arrival to Jackson, she had two major surgeries and one small procedure. Physical therapy to begin.  Regarding my cousin, the hospital was able to stop her internal bleeding and she is now scheduled for surgery. The cost was a lot, but with Jehovah God help we were able to pull through.  Again thank you all from me and my family.