Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Trinity gets grand review from mother of Pediatric Patient

Thank you for checking in. He's being released today!! Surgery went well. Again you will never know how appreciative we are of your services and what an answer to a prayer you were. Dinah posted on Facebook about y'all (she never posts!).

Again, I can't thank you all enough for all you did.  I hope you could feel our gratitude for your service and guidance thru the process.  You were so much more prepared/organized than the other two agencies we worked with before we found you and it made a huge difference.  I would love to share my story with any future customers that I can!


And obviously we loved Joey, Ari and Chris as well – they made the flight so much fun for my wife and son.

This guy is happy to be free of a big old appendix that was slowing him down! Many thanks to the AWESOME crew of @trinityairambulance_ for all your help and the invaluable service you provide. You are Heroes for our Family!!